Who We Are
Established in 2014, the St. Croix Valley Camera Club grew out of a desire for a place to share photography experiences and to learn from other photographers.
Centered along the St. Croix River Valley, members represent several east central Minnesota counties and western Wisconsin.
The club strives to be a welcoming and fun place to learn and share photography experiences. Photographers with all skill/experience levels and all interests are invited to join us at our monthly meetings.
- To provide an informal and welcoming environment regardless of photographic skill or experience level.
- To identify and explore member driven topics related to photography.
- To schedule programs, presentations, tutorials, and field trips to provide educational and growth opportunities.
- To provide a forum for sharing of photographic techniques and results.
- To explore multiple photographic themes.
- To understand current technology, with the opportunity to grow with technical advances in cameras, software, photo processing, storage, and sharing or publishing of photos.
Where we meet
Unless otherwise listed, all monthly meetings are held at 7:00 p.m., the third Monday of each month at the Chisago County Government Center, 313 N. Main Street, Center City, Minnesota. The center is located on North Center Lake Highway 8 in Center City. See directions: PDF map or Google Map.
The usual meeting format is a short business meeting, followed by an educational program or presentation, a short break, and finally a photo sharing opportunity.
Note that during the coronavirus situation, there are no in-person meetings. Check our meetings page for details and alternative activities.
Annual club dues are $15 per club year which runs from January to November. See our payment page for details on how to pay.
Executive board members
Mike Chrun, President
Dick Crombie, Vice President
Deb Fautsch, Treasurer
Michelle Terrell, Member-at-Large
Jim St. Onge, Member-at-Large
Shirley Boyer, Programs and Events
Nancy Crombie, Webmaster