Meetings and topics for 2019 and 2020:
Monthly meeting show-and-tell themes: See monthly themes.
Time and place: Beginning March 2019, meetings will not be held in person due to the COVID-19 situation. Check here for the most recent developments and alternative activities.
Regular meetings are held the third Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at the Chisago County Government Center, 313 N. Main Street, Center City, MN, unless otherwise noted.
- 7/8/20 at 6:30 p.m.: Webinar on Building an Image by Steve Gettle. NOTE that this is not an in-person meeting. The registration link will come to club members by email.
- July Club Pot-Luck Picnic will not be held this year.
- 7/20/20 Franconia Sculpture Park Photo Shoot at 6:30 p.m. See all the details in the July 2020 Newsletter.
- 8/17/20 African Safari by Jim Blake, club member
- 9/21/20 See Photo Opportunities by Paul Clark, club member
- 10/19/20 Lightroom Basics by Bruce Leventhal
- 11/16/20 Five Favorite Photos of 2020