Meetings and topics for 2020:
Monthly meeting show-and-tell themes: See monthly themes.
Time and place: Beginning March 2020, meetings have not been held in person due to COVID-19. Check here for the most recent developments and alternative activities.
Regular meetings before COVID-19 were held the third Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at the Chisago County Government Center, 313 N. Main Street, Center City, MN, unless otherwise noted.
- 9/3/20 The Power of Contrast Webinar by Lisa Langell, 6:00-7:30 p.m. The registration link will come to club members by email.
- 9/14/20 Zoom Photo Critique and Discussion for members on their own contrast photos, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Deadline for photo submission to Dropbox is midnight, 9/13/20.
- 9/23/20 Photographing Flowers webinar by Peggy Boike at 7:00 p.m.
- 9/30/20 Deadline for still life photos to be submitted to Dropbox. You must be a club member to participate. A Zoom discussion of the still life photos will be scheduled for early October.
- 10/3/20 Shooting Fall Color Day. Club members are encouraged to get outdoors with their cameras, with a chance to get together for a “bring-your-own” lunch.
- Future activities to be determined.