Meetings and topics for 2019 and 2020:
Monthly meeting show-and-tell themes: See monthly themes.
Time and place: Third Monday of the month at the Chisago County Government Center, 313 N. Main Street, Center City, MN, unless otherwise noted. Time will be 6:30 p.m. beginning with our November 2019 meeting.
All meetings start at 6:30 p.m.
- 1/20/20 Sax Zim Bog by Gregg Severson, birding guide
- 2/17/20 Photography Spouses by Nancy and Dick Crombie, club members
3/16/20 Landscape Photography by Don Tredinnick, professional photographerCANCELLED due to COVID-19
- 4/20/20 Photo Critiques by John Pennoyer, veteran photo judge
No in-person April meeting , but there is an alternative. John Pennoyer, who was going to do a program on photo judging in August, has agreed to help us out in April. Members will be able to submit photos, and John has agreed to give his judge’s critique in the comments box of each photo. Everyone will be able to read the comments and also can add their comments. There will be the advantages of everyone being able to “attend” the meeting and also the judge and people having more time to think about the comments.
- 5/18/20 Mirrorless Cameras/Camera Care by Gus Gulbranson, Northwest Camera Repair
- 6/15/19 Photographing Flowers by Peggy Boike, club member
- July Club Pot-Luck Picnic date and place to be announced
- 8/17/20 African Safari by Jim Blake, club member
- 9/21/20 See Photo Opportunities by Paul Clark, club member
- 10/19/20 Lightroom Basics by Bruce Leventhal
- 11/16/20 Five Favorite Photos of 2020