Meetings and topics:
Monthly meeting show-and-tell themes: See monthly themes.
Time and place: Regular meetings are held at the Chisago County Government Center, 313 N. Main Street, Center City, MN, 55012, unless otherwise noted. Please note that some winter meeting times have been changed.
- MEETING DATE CHANGED TO 11/22/21
11/15/21at 7:00 p.m.: Brett McDonell, club member, will present on how he uses Lightroom to process his outstanding wildlife photos. He will include photos from his Alaska and Yellowstone/Grand Teton trips. This meeting will be at the Chisago Lakes Government Center. A scheduling conflict for our meeting place required this change in date.
- 12/20/21 at
7:00 p.m. TIME CHANGED TO 6:30 p.m.: Our annual Five Favorite Photos program will feature everyone’s five favorite photos of the year. Pizza, plates and napkins will be provided. Please bring your own drinks. Please do NOT bring deserts or other food to share this year.
- 1/17/22 at 6:30 p.m. (Note time change): Preparation for Interclub Competition, a photo contest sponsored by the Twin Cities Area Council of Camera Clubs (the Council) and open to all our club members. Learn more about this competition: https://cameracouncil.org/interclub-competition/
- 2/21/22 at 6:30 p.m. (Note time change): John Pennoyer presents on Winter Photography.
- 3/21/22 at 6:30 p.m. (Note time change): Denise Gerdes will discuss Understanding Light.
- 4/18/22 at 7:00 p.m.: Barb Thompsen covers Photographing Animals.
- 5/16/22 at 7:00 p.m.: Sarah Lilja is a Photographer Artist in Residence.
- 6/20/22 at 7:00 p.m.: Peggy Boike explains Still Life Photography.
- 7/18/22 at 7:00 p.m.: Gary Alan Nelson on Creating Abstract Photos.
- More to come — check back!