Meetings and topics for 2020:
Monthly meeting show-and-tell themes: See monthly themes.
Time and place: Beginning March 2020, meetings have not been held in person due to COVID-19. Check here for the most recent developments and alternative activities.
Regular meetings before COVID-19 were held the third Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at the Chisago County Government Center, 313 N. Main Street, Center City, MN, unless otherwise noted.
- 11/4/20 The Stories We Tell; Telling Stories With Nature, Landscape and Travel Photography an online presentation by John Gregor, 6:30 p.m. Western Wisconsin Photography Club will be hosting this presentation. John has been a long-time friend of local clubs and has also made many appearances at the Camera Council’s Spring Break events. John has a Masters of Education through St. Scholastica College with an emphasis in photographic literacy. He earned his BA from the University of Minnesota with a degree through the University without Walls program, his degree was entitled “Documentary Expression of American Culture through Photography” a combined degree of Social Sciences and Fine Art Photography. You can see more of his work at https://coldsnapphotography.com/
Club members will receive a link to this online presentation.
- 11/9/20 Online Discussion of Fall Color Week and Still Life Assignments: Club members, join us at 6:30 p.m. for a Zoom meeting to discuss recent photo challenges for Fall Color Week and for Still Life photos. The meeting link will come to you by email.
- 11/28/20 Deadline to Submit Five Favorite Photos of the Year: Members are asked to select their five favorite photos of the year and send them to our Dropbox account no later than Saturday, 11/28/20.
- 11/30/20 Zoom meeting to Discuss Favorite Photos of the Year: This annual event is always a favorite. Sadly, we will not be able to meet in person and share tasty treats, but the Zoom meeting will begin at 6:30. Members will receive a Zoom link by email.
- Future activities to be determined.